GATE Electronics MERF 3.2 MOSFET
Subject to availability
MERF - Multifunctional programmable 3rd generation MOSFET. The system has as much as 10 functions. Its latest feature is the 3-rd Burst Mode, which allows for limiting the number of shots. The system allows for lossless rate of fire adjustment; it protects state-of-the-art Li-Ion batteries: LiPoly and LiFePO4; it has a built-in active brake; and it protects contacts against damage. The Smart Trigger function enables achieving faster trigger response. Thanks to two operating modes, the system works with both the original and the modified AEG installation. The system is designed for all replicas and especially for the upgraded ones. It has been adapted to work even with the most powerful springs, including M170.
Standard MOSFET Function
Over-voltage Protection for Li-Poly/Li-Ion/LiFePO4/NiCd Batteries
Rate of Fire Adjustment
3rd Burst Mode
Plug and play mode is not necessary to modify original installation.
Enhanced mode, trigger contacts are connected to the system.
GATE Electronics MERF 3.2 MOSFET Features
- The system operates properly within a wide range of voltages, 3.2V - 15V.
- Compatible with the most powerful AEG replicas. It withstands continuous fire with the use of M170 spring and single shots with M210.
- Very Simple Assembly
- Comprehensive Protections
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (0.15mA).
- Very low resistance of the whole system (2.4mΩ).
- Compatible with all types of gearbox.
- 4 LED Display
- DEANS Connectors
What's in the box
- Additional Set of Deans Connectors
- Single Signal Wire for Trigger Contacts
- Double Signal Wire for Trigger Contacts
- System Programming Button
- MERF 3.2 Unit